we'll stay forever this way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
Prijava
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:
Avtomatična prijava ob vsakem obisku (priporočamo): 
:: Pozabil/a sem geslo
RMS Olympic

ob morebitnih težavah se lahko obrnete na osebje foruma. forever this way je role play game forum srednje težavnosti brez omejenega števila besed in brez cenzure.
The forum staff
CBOX
Latest topics
» jacqueline`s letter box
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyČet Jun 14, 2012 9:09 am by nelson abbot

» fall, live, whack, stuck
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyČet Jun 14, 2012 8:54 am by nelson abbot

» my playlist.
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyČet Jun 14, 2012 8:51 am by eustace

» klepet.
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyČet Jun 14, 2012 8:50 am by eustace

» never sorry, never wrong
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyČet Maj 24, 2012 12:27 am by elexendria westwick

» turn the light off I wanna be with you
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptySre Maj 23, 2012 6:09 am by elisabeth bell

» The thing that is really hard and really amazing is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of being yourself.
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptySre Maj 23, 2012 3:52 am by elisabeth bell

» you'll be on my mind. forever and always.
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyTor Maj 22, 2012 7:38 am by elisabeth bell

» cabin claims
you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyPon Maj 21, 2012 8:34 pm by rosemary

Credits

you'll be on my mind. forever and always.

Go down 
2 posters
AvtorSporočilo
valerie lightwood
second class member
second class member
valerie lightwood

Število prispevkov : 20
Kraj : manchester, uk

you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: you'll be on my mind. forever and always.   you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptySre Apr 18, 2012 11:29 pm

I WALK DOWN THE DIAMOND STUDDED CONCRETE CANYON, NOBODY LOOKED ME IN THE EYE.
TRIED TO FLY TO THE MOON, ONLY MADE IT TO THE SKY.

you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Tumblrlxhcjc68gt1r3cuhlo
25 let | haversmill --> manchester, uk | guvernanta | ločena

And I want to wake up with the rain,
falling on a tin roof,
while I'm safe there in your arms.
So all I ask is for you,
to come away with me in the night,
come away with me.

you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cclub you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cdiamond you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cspade you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cheart

CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABT VALERIE!?

you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cclub you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cdiamond you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cspade you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Cheart

°° CONNECTIONS,
oliver, ex-husband.
james, tba.
richard, tba.

Nazadnje urejal/a valerie lightwood Pet Apr 20, 2012 9:24 am; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost
Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you'll be on my mind. forever and always.   you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyPet Apr 20, 2012 9:04 am

hello there (: i fell in love with valerie & yes, can i get a piece of her, darling? smitten
Nazaj na vrh Go down
valerie lightwood
second class member
second class member
valerie lightwood

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you'll be on my mind. forever and always.   you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyPet Apr 20, 2012 9:24 am

yello, dear.
    awh, of course you can. ^^ glede na to, da sta oba potnika iz drugega razreda, sta se imela že zagotovo priložnost srečat nekje v njihovih prostorih na ladji. maš mogoče še kakšni mini pici okvirno idejico, kako bi ju povezala? (:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Gost
Gost

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you'll be on my mind. forever and always.   you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyNed Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm

hm.. i shall pm you, my dear! :]
Nazaj na vrh Go down
valerie lightwood
second class member
second class member
valerie lightwood

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you'll be on my mind. forever and always.   you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyPon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am

okie dokie, se vse zmeniva prek ZS-jev. Wink i'll be waiting.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
elisabeth bell
second class member
second class member
elisabeth bell

Število prispevkov : 7

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you'll be on my mind. forever and always.   you'll be on my mind. forever and always. EmptyTor Maj 22, 2012 7:38 am

Well, hello romie^^

Torej, glede na to, da sva cimre. Kšna povezavca? da mal zapovnemo tisto praznino v najini kabini? Smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you'll be on my mind. forever and always.   you'll be on my mind. forever and always. Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

you'll be on my mind. forever and always.
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1